Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

¡¡¡Exclusive!!!

Could this be footage of Gringosaurs planning a South American invasion?
Although they appear older than those currently being spotted up and down the South American gringosaur trail, lyrics at 1 min 7 secs appear to give the game away.

1:07 "How to get there what to do?"



Could 'there' refer to a Latin American gringosaur hotspot?!! Or perhaps this is just a cover-up, and, as the title suggests, these three have "Been there all the time..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do? Become enraged, jump up and down on the left-hand wing of the plane before launching myself at the pilot. I grab his head and my nails sink into his scalp, as I try to do damage by scraping my claws across his dome I'm horrified to find that instead, his wig comes away in my hands. Upon staring at the wig, I begin to understand the true horror of our shallow, superficial existence. With a moment of absolute clarity I begin to chew on the wig whilst sobbing tears the size of puddles. My significant other sees the hurt and hatred in my eyes through a reflection in the teary water on the ground. She jumps straight in, splashing salty water all around, simultaneously smashing apart my indulgent nonsense. I look up, but its too late. She's turned and left with the newly bald pilot. They climb inside the cockpit and take off as the sky all around them clears. 'Now what will I do?' I think to myself.